Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Leg Out/Leg Up

When I was talking about the sports references on The Cleveland Show, I terribly left out the funniest one. They actually brought up Tony Pena's "one leg out" catching style! Which I had mentioned only a few days earlier in one of my Fave Sox by Number posts! So....

I'd also like to congratulate my pal Evan Brunell, who just got a job at NESN. I've been linking to his blog (Firebrand of the AL) and the bigger site he ran until its recent demise (MVN.com) for over five years now. I also have never forgotten that it was Evan who was responsible for getting me a ticket to the ring ceremony in 2005. I also got to meet him that day, and he's a "class act." So, nice job on making the big leagues, Evan.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States