Saturday, January 23, 2010

Januaseball

Paw Sox party thing was today. Finally met JS of Baseball Heavy in person after all these years! Awesome. Also ran into Mr. Kapstein again and got to chat with him. He told Kim and I he was happy to have us in Rhode Island. And finally I met Jeff Natale, and we talked about how he knows two of my cousins. Pics later. Got home to find more Fenway tix--five tix in this order and again I got Clay and Dustin on every other ticket. So from that and what RedSoxDieHard told me, I think that's how it works this year: every order, no many how many tix is in it, goes back and forth between two dudes.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States