Sunday, December 13, 2009

Theory: Correct!

It was true. They did put the September games on sale today at 10 AM. As I was probably the only one sitting here waiting for 10, I got exactly what I wanted. Go now!


[Update, 10:25 AM: They just sent out the official e-mail announcing it. I love how they say the new tix have been released because of demand, when clearly it was pre-determined they'd go on sale today at 10, since it said it right on the ticketing page for each September game. Curiously, there seems to be a problem with only the September 8th game (my birthday!)--it's still not letting you buy tickets for it, showing it will be available today at 10. Lies!]

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States