Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Sked May Change Me-e...

Since opening day moved up to Sunday night, game two will now be Tuesday, and three will be Wednesday. I'm wondering how this affects season ticket-type plans. For uh-zample, my 10-Game Plan includes Wednesday games, and I usually get the first Wednesday of the season in my package. So will I now have a Tuesday game? And if so, wouldn't that piss me off if I specifically got that plan because I have fight club on Tuesday nights or something and absolutely couldn't go? (Also, aren't I pissed that while they have offered me the chance to renew my plan already, they have yet to tell which games I have? Yes.) Eh, we'll get it straightened out.

Oh and I like how the linked press release mentions the whole "NESN = New England except Fairfield County" thing. Any time that fact goes out to the public, there's a chance somebody in charge (of something) sees it and says, "Whatwhatwhat? Let's get this fixed now, for the best Sox fans in New England."

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States