Friday, December 18, 2009

Redemption Boys

So there's gonna be this Legends game on the ice at Fenway featuring a bunch of hockey dudes I don't know (and Cheshire, CT's own Brian Leetch), and a bunch of celebs. Two of them are Tim Robbins and Kiefer Sutherland.

On this blog, there are a few movies I talk about a lot. Ya gotcher Jaws. Ya gotcher Ghostbusters/Groundhog Day. Ya gotcher Wes Anderson movies. But then you have Shawshank and Lost Boys. Starring Robbins and Sutherland, respectively. Did I get tickets to that game? Ya think? Andy and David on one rink! Inside Fenway Park! I'm being obtuse! And eating maggots!

Comments:
Why he picked enchilada night, I'll never know...
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States