Friday, December 18, 2009

Redemption Boys

So there's gonna be this Legends game on the ice at Fenway featuring a bunch of hockey dudes I don't know (and Cheshire, CT's own Brian Leetch), and a bunch of celebs. Two of them are Tim Robbins and Kiefer Sutherland.

On this blog, there are a few movies I talk about a lot. Ya gotcher Jaws. Ya gotcher Ghostbusters/Groundhog Day. Ya gotcher Wes Anderson movies. But then you have Shawshank and Lost Boys. Starring Robbins and Sutherland, respectively. Did I get tickets to that game? Ya think? Andy and David on one rink! Inside Fenway Park! I'm being obtuse! And eating maggots!

Why he picked enchilada night, I'll never know...

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Location: Rhode Island, United States