Thursday, November 19, 2009

Best Of 2009

Just kidding. I don't really want to relive this season which started so great and ended so disgustingly. I'd rather just watch the "kick his ask" video over and over and over and over and over again. Usually the "little kid doin' somethin'" videos don't do it for me, but for some reason we always go back to this girl at our house. Actually, we've never left. I feel like we've watched that thing at least once a day for months. We're at the point where we don't even imitate the main lines anymore--when someone says anything to me, I usually say "ohhhhh," and when something requires an affirmative response, I say "yeah, huh. ... huhuh."

Kwiz season to be continuing soon.

And I'm gonna be pushin' my baseball card magnets for a long time, because I love making them. You know where to click.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States