Friday, October 02, 2009

God Of Thunder

This weekend I'll be at a book convention signing copies of Dirty Water. It's not a public thing--more like booksellers getting authors' books signed...and then putting them on ebay. So I guess you're not invited, un-4ch. The highlight of the day for me will be meeting Josh Wilker of Cardboard Gods. He scored a book deal recently (which was overdue, come on), and will be coming in from Chicago to sign. Sweeeeet....

Unless he spits blood and flies around, though, he won't be the highlight of my weekend. More on that later.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States