Saturday, September 05, 2009

You Ka Be Wrong, And You Are

Sox and Sox on Fox, now. Wake is, again, back.

Once again, a national host (that Fox guy) is under the assumption that we Red Sox fans refer to Kevin Youkilis as "Youker." And once again the guy did it in the Boston accent, as if it's something he's constantly hearing, when in reality, no one has ever said it.

I thought I'd mentioned this on my blog before, when I heard an ESPN anchor do the exact same thing, but it turns out I only said it in the comments of this Joy of Sox post, in August of 2008. Search Youkah to find my comment.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States