Friday, June 12, 2009

Yes, The Contest Is Still Going On

I think it's amazing that we've got ten teams tied, one total away from taking second prize in the contest. One of the unchosen teams, the Tigers, actually wrapped up their cycle the other day. But here we are on June 12, and ten of you could win second prize on any given night. And eight more of you could join that group of ten on any night. What a race! (Provided I haven't made any mistakes--feel free to double check my numbers.)

As for prizes, I'm at the point where I'm just waiting for this last thing to get wrapped up, then I'll send everything out at once--first and second prize for quizzes and this current contest.

Comments:
Umm, I'd like to hop in the DeLorean, head back to April 1st, and pick the Tigers.
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States