Saturday, June 27, 2009

Mr. Smith Returns From Washington

What did I tell you?! That last post of mine may have killed Michael and Farrah...

I'm back (to New York) from DC. Pre-game ball: check. Lots of pics to be posted later: citizen of the Czech Republic. Win: empty box. Heat stroke: almost!

Tonight I missed the whole game since I was on the train, but got to do that rare thing where you check the score having no idea who won--and I got the good news. Then I saw the headline "Yanks take what Mets give them," and read about the Mets making three errors in one inning. But the key is we stay four up.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States