Friday, April 10, 2009

Mortiz

Again, I'll have to make you wait on pictures. I got a lot of good ones today--the sun always helps. So here are just a couple. I love the looks on the kids' faces in this one:
Opening series bunting shot:
There was a moment of silence before the game for Nick Adenhart, the Angels pitcher who was killed along with two friends by a drunk driver. But I didn't know the Angels postponed their game until I saw this on the scoreboard:Knowing that "it never rains in Southern California," I figured it had to be because of the tragedy, and I later found out it was.

Later today, pics from Wednesday and Thursday.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States