Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Garden Freeze

"Feels like" eight degrees in Providence right now. Hopefully the last real cold one of '09 until after the World Series. Kim and I went to the Celtics game tonight--parked for free by a T station, and had the coveted $10 tickets that I got the day they went on sale. And were back in our house at 11:11. At which point I used the last bit of hot chocolate dust I'd been saving just in case. Pics tomorrow.

Two things I didn't know until today:

1. They tore down the Orange Bowl! A year ago!

2. You know pom-poms? They're actually called pom-pons. With an N.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States