Monday, January 26, 2009

The Ticket Myth Continues

"You have to take out a second mortgage to get tickets." "You can only get singles." "You have to wait ten hours and you still get nothing." "Dale & Holley told me today that tickets are unavailable to the common fan."

Okay, then why was I able to pull this up five minutes ago?



They're there, people, go and get them. Last game of the season, cheap, up to eight together. (I think my theory about people not noticing the October games was correct.)

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States