Thursday, October 30, 2008

Over Throne

It's so funny when you find something written about yourself that you didn't know was there. This dude did a blog with three entries--one was a "where are they now" piece on me, Brian, and Pat, as we used to be in a band called The Pac-Men. I quickly figured out who wrote it, it's the dude who still does the punk show on WXCI, the college radio station in Danbury, CT. Remember when I went through the wall? It was his basement.

(I won't get into all the details of how I came across that post, but it started with looking at the blog One Base on an Overthrow, which talks a lot about old and new CT punk records.)

Comments:
The Reducers? Jack Tragic? Holy crap, I'm having flashbacks.
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States