Tuesday, August 05, 2008

That Thing And That Other Thing

I'm still just listening to all the Manny reaction, going off on people in my head or to people (you know, "real life" people), but not being able to combine it all into one pissed-off blog post. So I guess just stay tuned for that. In the meantime, I put up a tribute video from pics I've taken of Manny late yesterday. Here it is if you missed it.

In Dirty Water news, you can now see the cover on Amazon and B&N--though that's actually a version just shy of the final one. And as for the release date, we're still hoping for September 1st. I'll keep you updated on that. And our blog for the book is here.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States