Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Plugging A Different Book For A Change

A woman named Christine Auclair has written a book called Living in New York as a Red Sox Fan. I have not read it myself, but how can you go wrong with a title like that? I know all too well what it's like. On that page, you'll also see the children's book she wrote, we seems like a cool idea, too.

So...the movers are on their way. We're off to Providence, officially! I won't have internet at the house for a little while, but I should be posting as much usual or close to it. But, just so you know, if the Red Sox beat the Yankees by 30 runs or something and I don't post right away, that's the only reason.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States