Wednesday, August 06, 2008

12 Year Olds, Take The Field...

[Update: Now they say 5:45. I was only gonna announce until 6 or 6:30. This turned out to be a shitty experiment. But I'll still announce the beginning.]

[Update: Oh, this is horse crap. A rainstorm came through and they're still working on the field, but they say the game should start around 5:30.]

Here's the direct link for my live broadcast starting at 5 PM. Shelton, CT vs. Mass., Little League baseball.

To talk to me live on the would-be air:

Skype: Gedman10
AIM audio chat: Two2067

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States