Saturday, May 17, 2008

Hope I Don't Forget To Hit "Publish" This Time

At the funeral today, Kim and I are driving in the procession, and guess which song comes on the radio? November Rain! (Sorry if your generation doesn't get it.)

Got to listen to the Mets beat the Yanks in the car on the way back up here.

And now Papi has gone dong and we lead the Brewers 4-0 in the 3rd. If Manny gets 499 in this game, I just may head over to the park for game two and see what I can do. If not, I've got my ticket for tomorrow already....

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States