Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Vocal Eyes

So I got the brilliant idea that I'd let you all call in to the blog and talk to me live. When I do my little shows or game broadcasts on YouCastr, feel free to Skype me at "Gedman10." (person to person calls on Skype are free) Or use my aol name (Two2067) on AIM audio chat.

I'll let you know when I'm doing my next show. Maybe tonight. And of course I'll let you know when I'm going to do a game broadcast. In the meantime get a Skype account or AIM.

In the meantime, check out this post on Cardboard Gods to prep yourself for the Trupe and Castig call I did of the game in the post.

Listen to all my past shows here, and here's the direct live feed. (Click there whenever and you might hear me goofing around if you're lucky.)

Comments:
After listening to your Skype test bit on youcastr, I have this horrible image in my head of Kim asking you, "Jere, can you leave the Ged-Man jacket on?" a la the end of the Mr. Plow episode...is that wrong? For the record, I thought you sounded damn sexy, too...
 
Thanks!

"is that wrong?"

Wrong, right, whichever.
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States