Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Gray Area?

Dumb headline for a little MLB piece on Manny.

So, now that I've seen the Duncan play, I'd like to say that I was wrong. Just kidding. I was totally right. He goes in with that foot so high, like he was doing tai chi or something, and is immediately ejected. But the kicker (heyyy) is that he immediately starts acting like everyone else is crazy, like A-Rod after the slap. Then he gets up in time to narrowly escape a blindsided tackle by Gomes. And everybody comes out of the dugouts, but no punches are thrown.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States