Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Hits Keep Comin'!

In the last few days, I've gotten rejection letters from the Mets, Yankees, and Phillies, ticket-lottery-wise. Today, though, within minutes of the Phils' e-mail, I get one called "Green Monster Second Chance Drawing." The one last thing I wanted this season, which I considered to be such a luxury, a mega-bonus that I totally didn't expect, was a game on the Monster. And now I'm in for that, too. The weird thing is, they don't even tell you that there is a second-chance drawing, let alone that your entry is in it. This is how I got Monster Seats one other time. Totally gold. Of course, I'll probably once again go for the 30-dollar standing room over the hundred-and-something-dollar seats.... Good luck--you may be getting a surprise yourself any minute. What would stink would be if they wrote you to tell you that your entry was indeed put into an unannounced second-chance drawing and you STILL lost....

Update: Upon further reading of the e-mail, it says tix will be limited to standing room only anyway. Per-fect.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States