Thursday, January 17, 2008

Apologies

I had complained about the recent lack of goodies/acknowledgment from the Red Sox for my years of being a (1/8) season ticket holder. But now I've been given a chance to get my Japan package deal for 500 dollars off the five thousand dollar price tag. So....

The schedule:

Tonight, I see Ged-man, Oil Can, and the Space Man down in CT. Soon after that: Pics from the event.

After that: Another research project about a certain mythical home run.

After that: Another blog about certain stuff will be revealed. (Hint: minutiae.)

After that: The start of an ongoing series about a certain group of ballplayers.

When this will all happen, as well as the order they appear in, subject to how busy/lazy I am.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States