Saturday, December 08, 2007

My Reaction To The Virtual Waiting Room:


Been waiting to use that one for a while, actually. From NFL Films. So....yeah, I've had no luck today. We're almost four hours in. The Opening Day Pack has been sold out for hours so I don't even know why I'm still trying. Maybe just to get a foursome for an April or May game, but that'd be tough now even if I got through. So I may do the rare "give up." But I'll be back for the big sale in February, when I can get some more summer games.

Comments:
You're a better man than I. I had to give up after 2.5 hours. Even had a friend in Melrose sit in the waiting room for an hour on his computer.

And the magazine selection in the waiting room sucked. Prevention and Reader's Digest. Ugh.
 
Just went in now, and was about to get some, but then it said "ticket office temporarily unavailable." Oh well, I'm waiting for the sumer games to be released. February I guess.
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States