Thursday, July 19, 2007

Carin'/Karen/Caron About TC

What happened to that umpire Terry Craft? He umped the first month in '06, and seems to have disappeared. I really want to know because I want to break out my nickname for him: "Calling Occupants of Interplane-" Terry Craft. While researching him, I found an interview with him by "Blue Jay Way" from before the 2004 season. Check this out:

BJW: Lastly your prediction on who will win the series this year?

TC: My sure thing says it's Boston's year, but I'm also leaning towards Anaheim. I really doubt a team from the National League will be taking it this year


Nice call, COOI.

Guide to the title of this post:

Carin' About TC: I care about what happened to umpire Terry Craft. That's the obvious one.

Karen About TC: Same thing, but with the double-meaning of Karen for Karen Carpenter, whose duo did the song "Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft."

Caron About TC: Same thing, only with the double meaning of Caron for Tom Caron, who actually is known as TC.

Weird how these things come together.

Comments:
Terry Craft retired. Here's an article I found.

www.heraldtribune.com/article/20070705/SPORTS/707050359/-1/RSS06
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States