Thursday, July 19, 2007

Baby Tomato

This rain delay's a good time for me to catch up on the last two JPotG award winners. From Saturday, it was Mike Lowell who got a hit leading off the sixth, leading to the key five-run rally that won the game:



From Monday, I have to give it to Gabbo:



All pics on this site by me unless otherwise indicated. Although I have been stealing some shots from people's blogs--but only to promote that blog, as I'm revamping my links section. If any of you bloggers aren't happy with me using one of your pics where I have done so, let me know and I'll change it. But, come on, the pics are, like, barely visible. But it's your call. Oh, and if your blog hasn't been changed to the new picture-ific format it will soon. Unless I give up on the project.

Comments:
You have some great pictures! It makes me realize I have to post some of mine on my blog. Nice work, Jere.
 
Thanks.
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States