Friday, June 08, 2007

People See Stuff I Did

Hey, one of my photos made it onto the UniWatch column on ESPN Page 2. The dude who writes it had asked for submissions of pics of players wearing the non-BP hats during BP on the UniWatch Blog, and I sent one in. Click the words "Red Sox" in the column and see a pic I took at Fenway. (It was from this day, but it didn't make the cut in my gallery. You can see some other shots from the same perspective.)

He gave a collective thanks to all the people who sent in shots, so that was cool. He's welcome.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States