Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Bestest

On May 13th, the Red Sox passed the Brewers as the team with the best record in baseball. We have had the best record since then, having ended each day with a higher winning percentage than any other team.

Anyone who tells you the Angels have the best record is wrong. (I actually contacted one of the websites who wrote this, and someone wrote me back, claiming that they said that because the Angels have more wins.... Terrible job.)

The Angels could pass us tonight if they win and we lose, but I'm not worried about jinxing anything. I don't care if we're the best or second-best team in June. This is about people getting facts straight, not bragging about my team. Which has the best record in baseball.

Yanks down 2-0 in Baltimore. Gabbo vs. Plow King in a few hours.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States