Thursday, April 05, 2007

Turn Your Head And Kauffman (Hi Wayne....Hi-ii.)

Photo here. (I can't seem to get it to appear here...maybe because it's only showing up as being 1 x 1 pixels...I don't get it.)

From photographer Wayne Klick, (that's like an ice cream man named Cone!) who is in KC right now, I give you Dice at the K. I will add more photos later. He told me he has a zoom, so maybe we'll get some close-ups. But I'm just happy he agreed to do some shooting for me. Thanks, Wayne! (Sox up 1-0 in the third.)

Update 5:15 PM: We win, 4-1. A perfect day. Dice: 7 innings, a run, 10 Ks. Pap with the save. When Wayne gives me the photos from today, I'll get 'em up here. I guess that one above is unobtainable from flickr. I don't know much abou flickr, except that its set-up is awkward to me, and it's not letting me get that pic. Oh well.

It's sinking in now how awesome it's going to be when Dice walks out to and in from the bullpen next Wednesday. And if it's rained out, I'll be there Thursday. If that's rained out, I'll be there Friday. Etc, etc. This was the plan...

Coco to wear 42 for a day...

Comments:
Nice. About the KC pic: It's the classic "really dark on a PC but fine on a Mac" syndrome.
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States