Thursday, March 15, 2007

Loner Ticket Alert

They just put out a bunch of single seats for that first homestand (except for the coveted Opening and Patriots' Days). RF box and IF grandstand--non-obstructed. I got a good one in the first row of the grandstand right by third base for that Thursday afternoon game. (Which I already had really crappy upper bleacher seats for, but, come on, who was gonna go to that one with me anyway? Now I have a good view, and I can give the others to two Sox fans who don't get a chance to go too many games. You know, instead of being a dick and selling the 12 dollar tickets for $60 each to some slimebuckets who'll then resell them for 100 each AND add on a 20 dollar "service fee." Try doing good--it's totally extreme and myspacey!)

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States