Saturday, February 24, 2007


The Rich Gedman bio I wrote is now up at the 100 Greatest Red Sox blog. More on that later. Now I'm in the virtual waiting room, trying to get Monster seats...

To be fair, people were allowed to ask to do a player. But in this case, they did get tipped off to my Gedmania, and tracked me down. -You a few posts ago Jere.

Been reading your blog for quite awhile now, and I was the one who tipped them off to your Gedman...fetish. So. You're welcome and/or I'm sorry.
Thanks! Always feel free to tell people...

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Location: Rhode Island, United States