Monday, January 08, 2007

POSTA POCKIES Intro


Posta Pockies is a cartoon made by me. Each episode will be a snapshot in the lives of two teenagers who may or may not be the last humans on Earth. It's really more like a single-panel comic strip. It will run as often as I choose, at no set time, here on ARSFIPT. The rules of Posta Pockies: Comments directed at me, the characters, or other readers are welcome. Feel free to discuss it amongst yourselves in the comments section, in your head, or in real life. But no questions about Posta Pockies will be anwered by me. Why? I dunno.

Labels:


Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States