Monday, January 08, 2007

Chan Vs. Jim

Tonight, my roommate Chan's school, the University of Florida, plays for the national title against my friend Jim's school, The Ohio State University. Either way, a Yankee fan gets another championship. I'm just pysched for pizza. Yesterday I realized how cool it is to have an event to look forward to on Monday night. It extends the weekend in a way. So, it's game time, and then a four-day week. And Fridays don't count. And tomorrow will be over before I know it. And Thurdsday is burrito night, so that doesn't count. One-day week, people.

Comments:
Something to think about & listen to on my blog,is unusual music:

Gregorian Chant!
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States