Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Dice On The New York News

Just taped this. I like the deep breath before the pronunciation of Daisuke Matsuzaka's name.

We beat the Knicks on the New York 6:00 news! Oh. That's not saying much, I guess. But still!

Just when I was thinking how at least one person that stalked, I mean, attended the Daisuke plane arrival must have a blog, I found out, through Joy of Sox, that everybody's pal Empy made the trip to Ol' Bedford. Check out her description here.


Did you smile after seeing Dice K's smile...he was astounded! Can't wait for the 5pm news should be able to get it on, or somewhere. I hope!
Dice-y Pronunciation on CBS2NY, I might say.

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Location: Rhode Island, United States