Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Dice On The New York News


Just taped this. I like the deep breath before the pronunciation of Daisuke Matsuzaka's name.

We beat the Knicks on the New York 6:00 news! Oh. That's not saying much, I guess. But still!

Just when I was thinking how at least one person that stalked, I mean, attended the Daisuke plane arrival must have a blog, I found out, through Joy of Sox, that everybody's pal Empy made the trip to Ol' Bedford. Check out her description here.

Labels:


Comments:
Did you smile after seeing Dice K's smile...he was astounded! Can't wait for the 5pm news conference...you should be able to get it on nesn.com, or somewhere. I hope!
 
Dice-y Pronunciation on CBS2NY, I might say.
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States