Monday, November 06, 2006

What's Cooler Than Bein' Cool?

I'd be (Romulus and) Re-mis if I didn't mention the whole Kerry thing, with his joke and whatnot. This post by L-Girl at WeMo2Ca contains what Ralph Nader and Keith Olbermann said about the issue. I'm glad they spoke out about it.

In other news, did you ever wonder what it would be like if Vanilla Ice intro'd the Ice Ice Baby video himself? Well, wonder no more, my bored friend. Also, check out the ad for that Parenthood show beforehand. Do you see Thora Birch? Leo DiCaprio? Ken Ober, the Quizmaster from 72 Whooping Cough Lane?


Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States