Friday, October 13, 2006

Thanks, Mid-'00s

For "hot," "no worries," and "what??"

Really creative.

It's all good.
Although, those other phrases...not so much.
I'm still surprised "my bad" made it off the pickup basketball courts.

People were "all about" "my bad" in the nineties.

I heard some kid say "awesome sauce" the other day. I kinda like that one.
Actually, I just googled it, and I don't know if I like it anymore. But, ironically, its origins, among others, include a Tenacious D episode, and a Homestar Runner thing. I just talked about TD, and Marzipan from Homestar is my current picturey-pic.
This post is totally ill, Jere. I mean, sick.
This is some sick commenting, too.
I don't think soooo....just reading all this, and thinking about the usual topically relevent content of this site, it kinda makes me say, "Wha happin?"
I don't know, man, I just can't do my work.

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Location: Rhode Island, United States