Thursday, October 12, 2006

Day After

Pics I just took (click to enlarge):




Still a huge mess down the block from me, what with all the satellite trucks and reporters and tents set up. I just walked down there on my lunch break. Several random people were being interviewed on the street.

The site of a building like that reminded me of what I felt on 9/11/01, while the twin towers were burning. I thought of how ugly and scary those buildings would be once the fires were out, with gaping, black holes in them. That turned out not to be an issue.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States