Monday, October 30, 2006

Ain't A Damn Thing Funny

The Red Sox have announced that 80 percent of seats will remain the same price as last year, with only the premium seats' price going up. Great news for us, the non-rich. I noticed this line at the end of the article about it on the team's site:

The club will also keep its special offer of $7 for tickets for active military personnel.


What? I never heard of that! And I pay pretty close attention to all things Fenway tickets. (By "pretty," I mean "obsessively.")

Why do I care? Well, surprisingly, I have a friend in a certain branch of the military that people usually don't think of when they hear "military." And hoooo-ee does he love to throw that discount around. In fact, this very laptop was bought...well, I shouldn't say any more, really. Except that I may be getting some cheap seats next year! Now if only my dad would get on that Jeremy Kapstein connection that he actually has...

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States