Monday, June 05, 2006

The TV! The TV!

More of this Hell, No Network crap, where they keep showing pitches from behind the plate. In other words, completely missing the action, because we can't see where the pitch is going, or where the ball goes off the bat, because the catcher and umpire are in the way. Who authorized this. As the type (the one?) who feels I need to fully witness each pitch to put the proper root-ation into it, this, naturally pisses me off. It's like I'm being cheated. Or like the cat stepped on the remote right before a pitch, turning theset off. I can't be responsible for what the Sox hitter does if I can't see the pitch!

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States