Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Front Row Seat Left Up

I get the ticket alert emails from the yankees. On the heels of an offer where you could save literally 80% on the price of certain tickets, I just got another offer to save 46%.

I know I say this every year, but just remember this when they're talking about setting sales records at the end of the year.

I could draw up 4 million "tickets" to "Chan taking a crap," and hand them all to the first person I see on the street, and claim that I "sold" (price: free) 4 million tickets. But, like, I don't.

Comments:
I get those same alerts & realize that while they set all kinds of attendance records, not all of it is at full price, hence as to why DFyankees are so reliant on Broadcast revenues & loads of corporate sponsors.

One of those sponsors, run by a Mega-Corp from Kangarooland, is trying to stir up controversy in regards to the naming of the Mets New Stadium.

Let's just say that a Unit from that Company from Kangarooland, lost the TV Rights to Mets Games after last season.

Can anyone say "NY Kangaroo Post" here?
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States