Friday, March 17, 2006

This Guy Just Does No Wrong

It was somehow inevitable...

Comments:
Jere, if UCONN somehow falters, and they do a great job of coming close to that, Gonzaga and Mr. Morrison will be my team. I know far too well what this guy has to go through, every day, game or no game, with Type 1 Diabetes. He is a hero to everyone afflicted. I am so lucky that my advent did not occur until well into adulthood, at least in the physical sense. Mentally, I'm a senior in college. I'll be old enough to drink legally soon! Wow. Like, I can't wait!
 
Are you kidding me with this photo? Is this doctored up? All I can say is: W-O-W. Kismet!
 
I know.
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States