Sunday, March 26, 2006

No "We" In Team

Look here for Jere's new movie:

I'm about three months late with this, I know. I think when I saw WCSG's latest flick, which can be seen here, that kind of inspired me to go through with my idea. Better late than at an unspecified future date.

So, all I'll say for now is that the movie is called Me First. All video was shot by me in Cooperstown, NY, Toronto, Canada, Cleveland, OH, Philadelphia, PA, and Boston, MA. Eventually I'll post the lyrics to the song in the movie here. Putting them here now would give away the theme of the movie, and I want people to go in fresh, Frank Costanza-style.

To view the rest of my movies, including the one about the crazy kids, the one where Manny points to the upper deck, the farewell to Bill Mueller, the one where Millar grabs Mirabelli's butt, and the World Series parade video, click on these words.

Some of you may notice that in this new movie some of the video stills I've posted here in the past coming to life, much like the baby from the cover of Nirvana's Nevermind came to life in their "Come As You Are" video.

Speaking of that, JS got the last quiz answer, which dealt with another song from Nevermind, in a quiz that was a spinoff of another quiz whose answer dealt with a song from the Never Mind The Bullocks album. I forgot where I was going with this. Never mind. Just watch the movie and tell me if you like it, hate it, or don't get it (like Chan).

Labels:


Comments:
KeepVid.com is falling down on the job today, but the url for downloading the video directly is here.
 
By the way, you should warn me before you make me listen to Nellie McKay. She's a talented singer and I'm eagerly anticipating her next album (once Sony removes its collective head from its assembled asses), but it'll be a week before I can chase that tune out of my mind. Even watching Rent on DVD ("Twenty refrains of 'Seasons of Love' is never enough!") isn't doing the job.
 
Yeah, I give Chan the credit for introducing her to me.
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States