Sunday, October 23, 2005

I Think I'm Funny

I almost got to use my "Jenks: Buy Me a Choke" line tonight. Oh well. Someday. As per usual lately, I've found myself rooting against the White Sox these past two nights. But again, I don't really care either way.

I will, however, give you Houston's keys to coming back for a World Series victory:

1. Morgan. If Ensberg performs, the 'stros will catapult to glory.

2. Burk. That's the combination of Burke and Berkman. If those two perform to their capabilities from here on in, look for an orange October.

3. hart. (without that crooked E of Enron.) If these guys play from within, the trophy will find itself down south.

So, to recap, the Astros need to remember: Morgan Burkhart.

Comments:
A player, if Tim McCarver, keeps getting names wrong.
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States