Monday, August 08, 2005

That Quick-Thinkin' Chan

Chan and I were sitting on 92nd Street, waiting for some laundry to dry, when we saw a man pushing a heavy cart. Chan asked me what I thought was in there. Seeing black streaks along the side of this industrial-looking cart, I said, "Looks like tar or something." Without hesitation, Chan said, "Tar-ible job."

Miller lives a life of danger against the airborne Rangers tonight.

yanks vs. a quality team for a change. I predict the ChiSox win two out of three. Even though they'll have the third game in hand, but will end up losing due to a combination of dumb yankee luck, bad umpiring, and some young White Sock being scared of large stadiums and loud noises.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States