Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Less Wait/More Wade

Wade Miller says he'll start on Sunday. Which is great, unless you, like me, have tickets for Saturday...

I'm just hoping Pokey will be there.

Here's a nice stat on Kevin Brown. Opponents are hitting .600 against him in the first inning so far this season.

Spotting Pokey will be so bittersweet, don't you think? In all my years as a Sox fan, his is the only player jersey I own. And I still wear it. Mostly in protest of Wells.

Have a great time at the game!


Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Location: Rhode Island, United States