Monday, April 11, 2005

Opening Day, A Teaser

Things I've risen before the sun to do in the last ten years (that don't involve an airport in some way):

1. Go to World Series Parade.

2. Go to Ring Ceremony.

It's been a long day. But it was the best day.

And with that teaser, I'm going to bed before midnight for the first time this century.

Look for pix and more here tomorrow. Toward evening, of course. I don't remember what my job is at this point, but I have to work tomorrow. Hopefully my instincts take me to the correct building.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States