Sunday, April 17, 2005

Don't Spare A-Rod

The A-Rod fake life-saving story situation is hilarious. I've been reading the threads about it on the two main boards, laughing my butt off.

The guy can't win. And I love it. He's like Frank Grimes.

"Surely if I tell everybody I saved a kid's life, they'll all love me." Sorry, buddy. You might as well try to give yourself a nickname.

In other news, I just donated a kidney to an orphan, I swear. And please call me Rocky McAwesome from now on.

I also want to bring up a funny conversation I heard at work:

Guy: "I'm leaving for Alabama tomorrow."

Woman: "Oh. Family, or...?"

Guy: "Nah, I'm takin' my kid to Space Camp."

Just cracked me up for some reason.

Also, thanks to the nice comments from a dude named Mike, who may have been the first person to mention the Butthole Surfers on this, or any, Red Sox blog.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States