Thursday, October 28, 2004

The Possible Dream

We're World Champs. I lived to see it! My dad and my mom lived to see it! Much more later. Time to dance. Thank you Red Sox.

Mazel Tov! And they deserve it too, they played like champs for the last 8 strait games at least. They didn't just win, they slaughtered. Quite a spectacular way to break the "Curse." Coming back from a 3-0 deficit followed up by a World Series sweep. As a lifelong Yankees fan it pains me to say this, but they did a hell of a job.

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Location: Rhode Island, United States