Sunday, October 24, 2004

Dead As Dreams

Last night I had all these dreams where people were trying to kill me. In one, me and two other people were on a steep road, and skateboards were involved. That's all I really remember except for the fact that we were running/skating for our lives.

But the thing was, each time I avoided death, I thought, Alright, the Red Sox got the win. One game to nothing. Then in my next death-evading situation, I thought, Okay, gotta survive, don't want to let them tie it at one.

I guess that means I'm a die-hard fan or whatnot.

Now I'm going to go outside and make fun of yankee fans. (If I can find any.)

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States