Thursday, August 19, 2004

The Lama

Magic number is 52. 8 back with 6 to play head-to-head.

You know what's funny? When you hear that the yankees lost, then you get home and put on the replay of the game, and you hear Michael Kay getting all excited about some hit in the first inning. And you know they're gonna lose. But you're hearing the arrogance in his voice, like he thinks the yanks will win. But you can just sit back and relax, knowing Kay will be disappointed.

I've had one of those weeks where I'm doing something every night, so I haven't been writing as much. So...I got that goin' for me.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States